To move forward confidently in life, you have to believe! It’s important that you not only believe in your dreams, but also yourself. As each day goes by, our thoughts direct the course of choices we make or don’t make on creating and living up to what truly makes our hearts happy. When we are clear about what we want, our choices easily become just as clear. But what often happens in the beauty of dreaming and knowing what your “should” be doing? People don’t take action. If it doesn’t serve you, it doesn’t deserve you.
There are many reasons why people don’t take action in moving forward.
- Because they don’t believe it’s possible.
- They don’t have the confidence or trust in themselves to see it through
- The fear of not knowing what will happen next.
- Stepping out their comfort zone is not easy.
- They focus more on the cant’s vs cans.
- Negative self talk
- They don’t see the value in pursuing their dreams or rather their right to happiness.
While the list can continue and it’s often is different for everyone, there is something you can do if you feel your belief is being challenged. Here are three things you can do right now to change the way you dream and step into the magic of believing.
- Make a list of pro’s and cons of moving forward and pin it somewhere to review every day to help influence your choices.
- Take small, reasonable steps that can move you forward like journaling and getting whats in your mind out and what in your heart clear.
- Know that you have the power to change your thoughts at anytime! If a thought doesn’t serve you, create a thought that will.
- Feed your belief with affirmations that encourage your best and repeat them daily!!!
In a world where anything is possible, don’t let excuses get in the way of your happiness! I believe happiness is something we practice and we practice daily so that it becomes not only a choice and a beautiful responsibility, but also a habit! If we only get one life to live, living it to the fullest, shouldn’t be an option, but a way of life. Happy Believing!
Your Dream Pusher,