Each day we are presented with opportunities to live out our dreams. And by dreams, I mean enjoying what is rightfully ours, our happiness. But if we don’t feed our dreams, we miss out on living a life we can be truly happy about.
10 ways to feed your dreams and not your doubts.
1. Know what you want. Get clear about what makes you happy and what would make you happy to have, be or do. Place the list somewhere visible for you to see.
2. Change your way of thinking and replace your cant’s with cans. It’s amazing what happens when the only option you give yourself is to find an solution instead see it as a problem.
3. Surround yourself with motivation. It is vital and necessary. What keeps us from moving forward at times is the motivation to move forward. If we don’t feel it, it doesn’t make sense to move forward. Read something daily that will build your motivation. Pick up a self help book, order a subscription to a magazine that will motivate you, not just occupy your time, surround yourself with quotes, check out ted talks for motivational videos and why not visit the pushy dreamers shop while your at it :)
4. Surround yourself with people that will encourage your growth. Be selective with the people you surround yourself with. Negative thoughts are contagious. Who you surround yourself is vital to your growth. Join a group, sign up for a class, seminar, workshop or conference to meet up with likeminded people.
5. Working out is said to increase your endorphins that help produce positive energy. If gyms are not it, again sign up for a class or go out for a walk to shift your energy.
6. Just breath. Breathing is powerful and so is meditation. It helps re-connect and center ourselves to create peace. If you are new to meditation or find it frustrating, just practice on your breathing in and out serval times through out the day and explore what that does for you.
7. Use affirmations. Use your words as a way of defining your truth. I once read that your only reality is the present moment that exist. Not in the past or the future. Right now and how you choose to define it is up to you. Choose powerfully!
8. Knowing what doesn’t work is just as important as knowing what does work. I challenge you to make a list of everything that discourages or interrupts your motivation and then next to each, create a solution.
Motivation takes work and at first might not seems so easy, but the results are worth it. Creating motivation should be looked at as a life style and not something you do every now and then. If we eat to sustain our health, shouldn’t we use motivation to sustain our happiness?
Remember you always have a choice in how you want to live out your moments. What choice will you take?
Sincerely Your Dream Pusher