We all have them and we all make them, many times we over look them. But how often do we think about our daily choices as being important, of value or even as a reflection of who we are?
Everyday we have the opportunity to make choices. From the moment we wake to the moment we lay ourselves down to sleep, we spend our entire day in charge of making choices. Some as easy or difficult as what to wear, what to eat, where to sit, who to talk to or even flash a flirty smile to. Who your friends are, who you date and even where you work. Whether it’s a choice you like or not, truth is, it is still a choice.
While we have become experts at making choices, we have not become experts at making choices that matter most, I’m talking about your dreams aka your happiness.
It’s time to stop wandering and start living a life that you fully appreciate, love and most of all enjoy.
It’s time to stop making sacrifices and choices for others and start living a life that wakes you up with a smile and lays you down with the same content. Not sometimes, but all the time.
Our choices have the power bring us closer or further away from the very thing or things that make us happy. So how and where does it start?
- It starts with you.
- Happiness as well as your life is your responsibility and also your choice. Stop blaming others for the life you live and have.
- If you don’t like what’s happening, you have the choice to change your mind.
- I’ve learned that knowing and being true to our priorities and values are the best choices we can make. Now walk the talk.
- Give up what isn’t working. Stick to what is.
- Do not however give up on committing yourself to finding a better way.
- Loving and respecting yourself is a lifestyle. If you don’t set the rules, others won’t either.
- Make a list of new choices you want to incorporate into your life and pick one each day to follow. (remember to follow #6)
- Expectation is not a choices it is a trap, don’t hold on to the outcome, enjoy the journey.
- Everyone has the right to their own choice. Just like you!
Sincerely your Dream Pusher,